1. Warm up - Goalkeeper distribution
Technical warm up - Area: 30 x 30 playing area. Two goalkeepers are placed in the middle of the playing area. Players are placed equally on the 4 corners.
Two soccer balls are used.
1. The player with the ball chips or passes the ball into a goalkeeper.
2. The goalkeeper either catches the ball or use their feet to distribute the ball back to the player who played them the ball.
3. Once the goalkeeper distributes the ball the player passes to the opposite corner player and follows the pass.
4. The next corner player performs the same task.
The goalkeeper can either distribute the ball to the player that passed them the ball or they can distribute to the next corner player.
Quality distibution and passing.